Drone recordings for real estate and development projects
Impressive videos for a unique and striking view of your location, project or event.
You're in great company:
Aerial shots for your project or location
Drone recordings provide the opportunity for a unique view from the sky on your property. We can, if desired, take care of the entire process of planning, possible permit application and recording for you.
Specializing in real estate & development
In recent years, the use of aerial video for real estate marketing has become increasingly popular. This is due to the unique perspective and the ability to shoot images that were previously only possible with extensive production.
A unique perspective
- Our drones can take photos and videos from unique angles and heights. By showing the building or location in the context of the environment, the viewer gets an impressive sense of scale and a better understanding of the location and surroundings.
Efficient and Effective
- Hard-to-reach locations and heights are often no problem for a drone. Thanks to the flexibility of drones, your building or location can be photographed or filmed relatively quickly and efficiently.
- The use of a drone eliminates the risk of accidents when photographing or filming buildings or pieces of land that are difficult or dangerous to reach, such as the roofs of tall buildings.
Why work with Ungraded Productions?
We have over 12 years of experience in producing videos and 6 years in producing using drones. Through this long-term experience, we know how to best capture real estate objects on camera.
- We are certified in the Specific category of European legislation. This allows us to carry out flights with higher risk and fly within No-Fly zones.
Free location check
- Each location comes with its own risks. Feel free to contact us for a free location check, after which we can give a clearer picture of the necessary preparations and costs.
- In addition to preparing the flights and making recordings, we can also take care of complete video editing, with or without animations. This allows you to highlight and name specific points in the video.